To reset your password, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign-in on the header
- Click on Forgot your password?
- Enter your email address and click Reset Password
- Check your email for the link to reset your password
- Click on the email link to reset your password
- The WordPress screen will come up with your new password. NOTE: BE SURE TO COPY YOUR PASSWORD FROM THE NEW PASSWORD BOX and then click on Reset Password.
- Login to your High Purity Standards account using your email and the copied password
- To create your own password, once you are logged into your account, click on My Account in the web footer
- Enter in your current password (the one you received from WordPress) into the Current Password box and then enter your desired password into the New Password and Confirm Password boxes and click Update Details
- After clicking on Update Details you will get a confirmation that your profile has been updated at the top of the Account Profile screen
Click here for a detailed file with screen shots for further details. If you have any questions or need additional details, contact us at email@example.com or call 843-767-7900.