- Choose body or surface measurement mode for optimal accuracy
- Audible alarm alerts you to above-average readings
- Backlight display permits viewing in low-light conditions
- Features selectable ºF/ºC units, automatic data hold and auto power off
- Internal data logging saves the last 32 measurements
- Compact size – easily fits in your pocket
- Available only in the US. Drop ships from Webster, TX
This non-contact infrared (IR) thermometer is specially designed to take the body temperature of a person regardless of room temperature. Taking temperature measurements with lack of contact means the disinfection process between uses is minimal or unnecessary, allowing for easier and faster use when screening large numbers of people. Simply hold the IR thermometer 2-inches to 5.9-inches (5 to 15 cm) away from the person to measure temperature on the forehead or behind the ear lobe.
Choose from two measurement modes – body or surface. Measurement in body mode is designed to take the body temperature of a human being with a range of 89.6 to 108.5 ºF (32.0 to 42.5 ºC). Body mode features a higher accuracy in accordance with ASTM Standard E1965-1998 (2003). Use the surface mode to measure the temperature of an area or object such as food, fluid or room temperature. Surface mode features a wider temperature range of 32 to 140 ºF (0 to 60 ºC).
This non-contact infrared (IR) thermometer is intended for industrial and office health screenings and monitoring. When this product is used for human body temperature measurement, it is only used as a reference for fever screening and cannot be used for medical identification. Use of this thermometer is not intended as a substitute for consultation with a healthcare professional.